Woo-hoo!!! My 2nd Liebster Award, I feel overwhelmed. Would like to take this opportunity to thank each one of you who reads my blog and encourages me, that’s my motivation to write better posts each time.
I thank Kranti (Sparkkling Thoughts), for nominating me. You are doing a wonderful job through you blog, posts are so inspiring. It’s so good to read them- wish you lots of luck. Guys do stop by her blog, you are surely gonna agree with me.
Words from the Global Aussie :
“2018 is upon us and it’s time to start the new year-round of the official rules of the Liebster Award 2018 to give other blogs exposure to the internet. If you are returning, I’ve updated this article to include new questions and images for you to use in your own blog posts. Each year I read every single entry and pick the blog with the most unique and creative questions. The winning blog wins a prize. Each blog gets one entry.
To enter you must:
•Link the Global Aussie’s blog post in your Liebster Award blog post ( Here’s their link: https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/ )
•Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use the Global Aussie’s questions)
•Create more questions for your nominees to answer (They’re looking for unique and creative ones)
•Comment on the blog post from the Global Aussie with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award. To make it easy to be read.
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.”
There are some additional rules, here:
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Display the award on your post.
• Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging.
• Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
• Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award.
What makes you passionate about blogging ?
Expressing myself through thoughts, being able to put my creativity across people who share the same interest. For me blogging is like canvas where I create my art and once I started of my journey at Word Press and connected with more and more wonderful bloggers, it felt all the more good. It drives me to improve upon myself, my posts and give my best shot. I’m thoroughly enjoying it, learning and growing along this journey and wish to continue with this passion.
10 Random facts about Me :
- I’m a huge Salman Khan fan.
- Like any other girl, I have complete obsession for the show – Band Baaja Bride with Sabyasachi(NDTV Good Times).
- I like family drama & movies – Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Hum Saath Saath Hain & so many other.
- My favourite chick flicks are – Monte Carlo, 13 Going on 30, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, 27 Dresses.
- I’m learning to cook and that makes me so happy and is a stress buster- it is truly an art.
- I’m not animal friendly, pets (dogs & cats) scare me.
- I like the sound of wind chime, it’s pleasing.
- I like to read books on Personality Development.
- Going back home on vacations is simply one of the best thing for me -lazing around, MAA ke haath ka khana(even the thought makes me happy).
- I have interest in psychology- human behavior, although that has never been my subject.
Now, Kranti’s questions and my take on them :
- One dream you are chasing to fulfil?
I feel as I am growing younger & wiser(hehe), I just want that no matter whatever be the circumstance – I want to be contented and live that moment, enjoy the day with no worries for future or regrets of pasts.
2. Beach or Mountain?
3. What is the inspiration behind your blogging?
My thoughts -I wish to articulate them through words, stories. It helps me be a better thinker & writer, I receive feedback that’s so encouraging- it adds to my scope of learning. Blogging has been a constructive utilisation of my time and thoughts.
4. What is your biggest fear?
I fear losing loved ones, I can’t bear the thought of it.
5. One thing you admire in yourself ?
I am always true to myself- I accept my flaws as gracefully as my strengths.
6. One thing you wish you can change in yourself regarding your behavior ?
Delay in decision making especially when I am afraid to tackle the after-effect.
7.What would you love to watch night sky or waves in the ocean?
Can I wish for both 🙂
8. Which Kind of movie would you prefer to watch horror, romantic, action or comedy?
9. Anything which makes you happy when you are sad and nervous?
Just a good conversation with someone close, who trusts me and backs me at the moment, A hot cuppa coffee and music maybe.
10. Your favorite month and color?
- Month(s)- I like Oct-Nov and Feb-Mar, I just feel there is some magic in the air -the festivity, season, everything about it, I know the same can be horrific in student life.
- Color(s)- Red, Black, Yellow, Turquoise.
11. What would you prefer street food or fine dining?
Street Food, always yes & Fine Dining- sometimes, rare occasion.
I would like to keep the nominations open, feel free to connect with me and many others. In the comment section tell us about yourself and bio of your blog (what’s it all about, how you started it and much more). You can answer the same set of questions if you wish….
I eagerly await your response!!!
HAPPY BLOGGING TO ALL 🙂